Whether you give annually or as a monthly Vegucator, Toronto Vegetarian Association members sustain our mission – to inspire people to choose a healthier, greener, more compassionate lifestyle through plant-based eating.
Plus you receive all the other benefits of being a member:
- Our coveted Toronto Veg Card that gives you 5-20% off at over 100 veg and veg-friendly restaurants, health food stores, and more!
- a 10% discount on books and other merch at TVA’s bookstore and at the Veg Food Fest
- A subscription to our quarterly newsletter Lifelines with new columns on vegetarian science, history, book reviews & more
- Voting rights at our Annual General Meeting
- Stay in the know of the latest vegetarian news and events
- Invites to exclusive members-only events such as bus trips to animal sanctuaries
Other ways to support the TVA:
About the Toronto Vegetarian Association (TVA)
Founded in 1945, the TVA is Toronto’s go-to resource for all things veg. We coordinate North America’s largest Veg Food Fest, the Totally Fabulous Vegan Bake-Off, and many more events and initiatives throughout the year. Support from over 1,700 TVA members makes it all possible.