Are you looking suggestions for meals to share at family holiday gatherings that will satisfy both vegetarians and omnivores? Here are a few links to help you out.
General Holiday Tips
- Vegetarian Holidays Info & Recipe Sheet: This printable two-page fact sheet includes recipes for festive bake, stuffed tofu “turkey”, good gravy, sweet potato & parsnip casserole, vegan egg nog and more
- Vegan Cooking for the Holidays: This post provides vegan cookbook recommendations to help you plan some holiday meals.
- Getting Ready for a Vegetarian Thanksgiving: Autumn Ladouceur shares a step bystep guide to preparing a multiple course vegetarian Thanksgiving feast.
- Live Kindly’s Collections of Thanksgiving Recipes: This collection includes great recipes for mains, side dishes, and desserts you can bring to your Thanksgiving dinner.
- Vegetarian Thanksgiving: A collection of tips and recipe links from Toronto Vegetarian Association volunteers
- 10 Ways to Veganize Classic Chanukkah Dishes from VegNews Magazine