- This event has passed.
Summertime Smoothies and Elixirs Workshop
July 14 @ 11:30 am - 1:30 pm$55
Blend up some tasty fun in this healthy workshop!
Smoothies and elixirs are a powerful way to tuck a payload of nutritious foods into a delectable, easy-to-digest package. If you’re stuck in a smoothie rut or simply don’t find drinking one satisfying enough, you may be in need of some blender rescue!
Join me for a delicious culinary nutrition experience, where you’ll discover the secrets to a perfectly balanced drink, how to formulate smoothies and elixirs for maximum taste and nutrition, and the special ways you can ‘amp up’ your smoothie or elixir to make it extra snazzy.
All of the recipes are gluten-free, dairy-free and soy-free, with vegan options if needed.
You will learn to make:
– Mint Chocolate Chip Shake
– Sweet Green Smoothie
– Ginger Pea Smoothie
– Blueberry Chocolate Shake
– Cacao Elixir
– Matcha Maca Latte
You will walk away from this workshop with:
– A solid understanding what smoothies and elixirs are, along with the health benefits of each.
– Knowledge of essential ingredients you need in your daily smoothie or elixir.
– How to transform your smoothies + elixirs into a satiating, full meal.
– 6 delicious and nutrient-rich smoothie + elixir recipes.
– Meal prep tips that will help you ease the breakfast or snack rush.
A single glass or mug can help you enhance your health, boost energy levels, improve digestion and immunity, reduce inflammation and more. And there is so much variety of flavor’s to enjoy!
As a Certified Culinary Nutrition Expert from the Academy of Culinary Nutrition, I have extensive experience in recipe development, therapeutic foods and cooking for health. I can help you learn how to blend up health-supportive smoothies and elixirs that you can’t wait to sip!
I am looking forward to having you in this class!
Style: 2-hour demonstration style workshop with sampling!
Venue: Private Residence – Basement Apartment. Instructions for getting here and what to bring will be emailed to you a couple days prior to the event.