- This event has passed.
December 8, 2019 @ 10:00 am - 7:00 pmFree
We are bringing together art, music, crafts and companies that operate with a social and environmental purpose by selling local, upcycled, reclaimed, repurposed, fair trade, ethical sourcing, package-free, and ethical goods.
We are holding space for equitable, transparent and mindful consumption. Space where every item has a story and is contributing to building the new economy where people and planet are first.
It is meant to be a space to grab a drink, check out some cool art, purchase some sustainable, mindful, cool and unique holiday gifts, listen to some great local music, and celebrate the work we’re all doing toward a more equitable economy.
There will be a:
– Local Climate Keynote by Rachel Parent,
– A maker space: Learn how to make your own reusable bag from upcycled materials for FREE
– Visual climate artists: Allan Lissner, Ella Mazur, and Plastic Free Beach Toronto
– Zero-waste wrapping demos
– A documentary film room
– A local artist musical showcase
– ECO Vendors