Vegan Halloween Candy
Gone are the days when you thought you had to forgo handing out candy on Halloween because you feared there were no vegan options.
Here is a list of vegan Halloween candy and other ideas for giving out to trick or treaters (or just enjoying for yourself of course).
- Maynards Candies: Sour Patch Kids, Fuzzy Peaches, Watermelon Slices, Swedish Berries, Swedish Fish, and Cherry Blasters
- Most plain salted potato chips and pretzels
- Twizzlers and Nibs
- Sunkist Fruit Snacks
- Enjoy Life is a brand of chocolates found at health food stores such as Organic Garage and Whole Foods that makes vegan Halloween sized bags of mini chocolate chip cookies and mini chocolate bars (note: the rice crisp mini chocolate bar contains honey)
- Surf Sweets by Wholesome makes vegan candies too, which have been spotted at Bulk Barn!
- Sweets from the Earth: You can order individually wrapped mini cookies just for Halloween!
- Made Good: They also have mini Halloween granola bars that have been spotted at Costco!