Vegan Halloween Candy
Gone are the days when you thought you had to forgo handing out candy on Halloween because you feared there were no vegan options.
- Maynards Candies: Sour Patch Kids, Fuzzy Peaches, Watermelon Slices, and Cherry Blasters
- Most plain salted potato chips
- Sunkist Fruit Snacks
- Surf Sweets by Wholesome makes vegan candies too, which have been spotted at Bulk Barn!
- Sweets from the Earth: You can order individually wrapped mini cookies just for Halloween! Details here.
- Made Good: They also have mini Halloween granola bars that have been spotted at Costco! See the photo above.
- New Moon Kitchen: They are also selling “Spookies” – individually wrapped, chocolate chip cookies. Only $20 for 50 cookies!