Grilled Maple Balsamic Radicchio
Care of Ashley Sauve
- 1 head radicchio, quartered
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon dark maple syrup
- Pinch salt & pepper
- 2 tablespoons pumpkin seeds/walnuts/pecans to garnish
1. Heat a grill to medium-high. Slice the radicchio into quarters and place in a bowl.
2. In a small bowl whisk together olive oil, balsamic vinegar, maple syrup, salt and pepper.
3. Pour the olive oil mixture over the radicchio to coat.
4. Place radicchio quarters cut-side down on the grill and let cook for 2 minutes, flip to other cut-side and cook another 2 minutes.
5. Arrange on a plate, sprinkle with pumpkin seeds/walnuts/pecans and enjoy!