The 7-Day Veggie Challenge
Go meat-free for one week.
We make it easy!
You will receive delicious recipe ideas, easy meal solutions, nutrition info, new product tips and other valuable advice to help you along the way. You could even win some prizes such as cookbooks and dinners at vegetarian restaurants!
We will send you information on:
- Vegetarian-friendly restaurants
- Fast food options for eating out and ordering in
- Tips for shopping and meal preparation
- Shortcuts to vegetarian cooking
- Where to get protein, iron, B12, etc
- Recipes and meal plans
- Recommend books and videos
- Nutrition myths (and a daily quiz)
Customized to your situation
When you sign up for the Veggie Challenge, there is the opportunity to tell us about your food and shopping preferences, location, age range, whether you want to try going vegetarian or vegan, and more. We will then send you appropriate food and nutrition information, address any concerns you may have, and recommend restaurants and food stores that are near to where you live.
Sign up now and receive a daily email for 7 days
with nutritional advice, recipes and more.
It is free to participate!
“Thanks very much for this kick start to my vegetarian life! I loved the help and support that the Veggie Challenge gave me through the daily e-mails! All the information was so great.”
– Keira, age 16-24, Mississauga, Ontario
The Veggie Challenge was the motivation I was looking for to try eliminating meat products from my diet.
– Carrie, age 25-44, Oshawa
I had been thinking about going vegetarian for a long time but it was this challenge that made me consider it seriously.
– Wayne, 30’s, from meat-centered to mostly vegan
This has been one of the best decisions I have ever made, not only for myself but for the animals who would have died to satisfy my appetite!
– Sonya, 20’s, from vegetarian to vegan
So far the benefits have been great. I feel better after each meal – there’s zero guilt associated with eating vegetarian food – and I find that my energy levels and general sense of well-being have improved.
– Blair, 20’s, from meat-centered to mostly vegan