Let’s go scream our veggies off on all the new rides this summer! Wheeeee!
From the feedback that was received, THE FINAL DATE FOR OUR VITT WONDERLAND TRIP IS MONDAY 11 AUGUST 2014.
– Please update your Facebook RSVP accordingly.
– Buy your advance ticket online to save $20 off the door price.
– We will meet at the York Mills GO bus terminal on the platform for route 60 for a 10 am departure (arrive earlier to buy your ticket or bring your Presto card) OR at 10:10 am ON BOARD the route 60 bus at Yorkdale GO terminal.
– We will arrive at Wonderland for 10:30 am if you’d like to make your own travel arrangements.
– Latecomers are welcome to rendez-vous with us at the park (please get a hold of Ariel’s or Greg’s phone number as neither of us has mobile data and will not have access to Facebook the day of the event).
– We will meet the evening crowd at the gate at some point in the evening for anyone who is busy during the day.
– Event goes until 10 pm or we drop, whichever happens first.
Wonderland is open daily from 10 am-10 pm. Admission is $60 ($67.80 after taxes) at the door or $40 ($50.18 after taxes and fees) if you buy online 3+ days in advance: https://www.canadaswonderland.com/tickets/
GO buses leave from York Mills and Yorkdale terminals to Wonderland half-hourly from 8 am-1 pm and hourly from 1-7 pm. The trip is 30 mins from York Mills and 20 minutes from Yorkdale. Return trips run hourly from 1-5 pm and half-hourly from 5-11:30 pm. Cost is $5.30 each way.
The TTC route 165A will get you from Wilson Station to Wonderland for a double fare. The YRT also runs route 20 from York U and route 760 from Finch Station via Richmond Hill Centre. Carpooling is also being discussed.
There are vegan options at Wonderland!
Backlot Café – Burrito Bar (except meat and dairy options), Black Bean Vegetarian Burger, Onion Rings and Fries
Chippery – Fresh made potato chips (plain)
Coasters and Thrill Burger – Black Bean Vegetarian Burger, Onion Rings and Fries
Hot Potato (Action Zone, International Festival and KidZville locations) – Fresh Cut Fries & sweet potato fries
Subway – Options available
Teriyaki Experience – Steamed Rice with Mixed Vegetables
Vegetarian note: Please note that our veggie hot dogs (Top Dog in International Festival and Courtyard Catering) contain eggs.
Check out the Facebook event page or e-mail email@example.com to connect with the group.