2188 Queen Street East
Toronto, ON M4E
Join us along with Tori’s Bake Shop to celebrate the opening of their soon to be open wine bar. We are kicking off the occasion with a swanky 5-course vegan dinner and wine/spirit pairing. Each wine will be carefully selected to compliment the evening’s decadent dinner prepared by Chef Daniel Holloway of Urban Acorn
· First Course: Black Plum & Cassis Gazpacho, Tarragon Crème Fraiche, Melon & Fennel Slaw.
· Second Course: Potato & Pablano Croquette accompanied by Zucchini Noodles, drizzled with “Alfredo Sauce” and Market Baby Greens.
· Third Course: Blackened Corn Grits served with Vegan Sausage, Collard Greens topped with Crisp Onion Threads and Pepita Mole Sauce.
· Main Course: Roasted Cipolini Onion Pie with Summer Squash Ratatouille, Carrot Mousse and Micro Sprouts.
· Dessert Course: Apricot Tart Tatin with Coconut Ice Cream and Toasted Pistachios.
Tickets are $100 each and include dinner, paired drinks and coffee or tea; additional drinks will be available for purchase.
If you have any questions please contact Marie at email@example.com
For more information on Tori’s Bake Shop visit: www.torisbakeshop.ca
For More information on Urban Acorn Catering visit: www.urbanacorn.ca