On Sunday May 25th from 8 am – 4 pm…
Stepping into the Spring means getting your body moving. However, that is less than half the battle! A big factor in whether or not you accomplish your fitness goals is your diet and food choices. In this urban retreat, Marni will cover the essentials of plant-based nutrition so you can get started on the right foot. Marni believes that you can be purely fit at any level.
At this dynamic retreat you will:
– Learn the basics of plant protein and how to focus on nutrition rather than counting calories
– Learn what to eat before, during, and after exercise
– Have a chance to ask questions to fitness and nutrition experts
– Receive a plan, guidance, and recipes to get you started reaching your goals
– Build the confidence so that you can find a way to get active doing something you love
The day includes:
– High-energy and protein-based recipes to fuel your body
– Hands-on food preparation
– A free fitness session with a top trainer with functional exercises that anyone can do at home
– A copy of Marni’s Purely Fit eBook
– A copy of Marni’s Plant-Based Diet for Dummies book
– Goodies throughout the day from sponsors such as Green House Juice Co., Vega, and COCO The Natural Drink
What the day looks like:
8:00 am – A restorative morning yoga session
9:30 am – A balancing and energizing breakfast
– Soaked Oats with superfoods
– Green juice
– Hemp Protein Loaf
10:30 am – 11:30 am An informative session with Marni on how you can begin to get PURELY FIT today!
11:30 am – 12:30 pm Join Marni for a hands-on cooking lesson to help and prepare lunch!
12:30 pm – Protein-packed lunch
– Super Quick Quinoa
– Black Bean Burgers
– Yam and Pumpkin Seed Fries
– Creamy Kale Slaw salad
2:00 pm – 4:00 pm – Afternoon workshops include a workout with Nathane Jackson who will show you simple moves you can do at home, followed by Marni’s favourite Chocolate Super Smoothie
Limited spots available. Reserve yours today.