Nutritional Meal Planning Course
Nutritional Meal Planning Seminar:
Want to learn more about meal planning so that you can support your family’s healthy diet without:
• Getting overwhelmed?
• Spending too much time in the kitchen?
• Wasting food, time and money?
This seminar takes a practical, flexible and fun approach to make peace with the task that comes every
day – preparing meals.
Course will cover:
• Learn what are the critical parts of meal planning and how to execute them effectively
• Discussion on various lifestyles (Vegan, Vegetarian, Gluten free, Paleo) for particular health
• 3 ways to meal plan for your family or client, based on their family size and lifestyle.
• Meal prep strategies to save time.
• Food choices and exchanges for nutritional needs.
• Creating your binder with recipes, meal plans and grocery lists.
Sign up today. Space is limited for small group of people. To register contact Nahid Ameen at
firstname.lastname@example.org and phone: 289 242 0677.