Caledon, ON L7E
50 minutes from Toronto (just north of Bolton – near the intersection of Hwy 50 and Hwy 9)
Sunday August 11th, 10 am to 4 pm.
Take a break from the city and experience the peace and tranquility of yoga in the country side.
• Hatha yoga classes for all levels
• Enlivening group meditation
• Internationally renowned yoga master, Balakilya das, will speak on “Yoga – Understanding the Many Paths and Choosing the Right One”
• Anna Lubaszka, Homeopath Holistic Nutritionist, will give an informative talk on how to detoxify your body through nutrition
• Delicious vegetarian lunch
• Swimming in a beautiful spring fed pond (bring your yoga mat, towel and bathing suit if you wish to go swimming)
• Please no children under 12
To register and receive directions go to http://www.meditationtoronto.com
If you would like to carpool or need a ride you may visit our facebook event page and post your offer/request there: