Ditch your diet!
Do you struggle to maintain a healthy weight? Does the notion of dieting conjure up feelings of deprivation, restrictions, and starvation? Are you confused by all the diets that seem to go in and
out of fashion regularly? Low-carb, low-fat, Paleo, Atkins… You are not alone. Most diets may work in the short term, but they are not sustainable. You may drop some weight in your first few weeks, but the weight returns over time—known as the yo-yo effect! Weight loss is often viewed as calorie counting or portion control. Simply eat fewer calories and you will lose weight. This does not work for most people. The inability to lose weight can be caused by food allergies and sensitivities, a nutrient poor diet, impaired metabolism, toxins, and many other issues!
In this 3 hour demonstration-style class you will:
• learn the basics of a healthy diet that supports weight management
• understand foods to avoid and how they may impair your ability to manage your weight
• gain ideas of what to eat for breakfast, lunch, dinner, and snacks
• learn how to properly read and interpret food labels
• watch an interactive and fun demo of 5 recipes
• enjoy a super healthy and delicious meal
• take-home a copy of all the recipes
• Chocolate Banana Smoothie
• Massaged Sesame Kale & Quinoa Salad
• Roasted Red Pepper Hummus
• Spicy Walnut Wraps with Brazil Nut Sour Cream
• Sunflower Almond Snack Bars