Care of Amy Symington of ameliaeats.com
Makes 5 servings, serving size: 1 cup (250ml)
- 1 medium Bartlett pear, julienned
- 1 medium golden (or red) beet, julienned
- ½ small green cabbage, thinly sliced, approximately 3 cups
- ½ red onion, thinly sliced
- 1 medium orange zested and juiced, approximately ¼ cup juice and 1 tbsp zest
- 3 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tsp djion mustard
- 1 tsp maple syrup
- ¼ tsp salt
- ½ cup toasted hazelnuts, chopped
- 1/3 cup unsweetened cranberries
- 3 tbsp chopped parsley
- In a large salad bowl, add all of the salad ingredients.
- In a small bowl, whisk together all dressing ingredients. Pour over salad and toss.
- Top with hazelnuts, cranberries, and parsley.