In today’s episode of Veg Out, Ana, Steve and Lisa talk about the politics of supporting non-vegan restaurants and why it can be beneficial for vegan advocacy! Let us know your thoughts, email us at email@example.com!
Links & Info:
- Join the Toronto Vegetarian Team at the Scotiabank Toronto Waterfront Marathon by emailing Barbi: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Share your thoughts on rebranding the Veg Food Fest! Survey here.
For all upcoming events, please check our events calendar!
- June 24 – Vegan Wine and Cheese Fest
- June 25 – Ralphy’s Retreat: Sanctuary for Pot-Bellied Pigs and Farm Animals 2nd Annual Open House
- July 8 – Toronto’s 8th Annual Veggie Parade
- July 9: Vegan Meet Up for cross town walk from High Park to Corktown Common. Meet at 11:45 am at High Park Subway Station.
- July 9 – Veg Speed Date
- July 9 – Sarnia Veg Food Fest
- July 16 – Storybook Farm Primate Sanctuary Public Open Day