Care of Andrea Howe at glowingongreens.com
Ingredients (makes 8 patties):
– 1 large Garlic bulb
– 1 tbsp Olive oil
– 1 (14oz) can Cannellini beans, drained and rinsed
– 1 package Artichoke hearts, thawed
– 1 cup Oats, ground
– 2 tbsp Lemon juice
– 2 tbsp Dijon mustard
– 1 tsp Soy sauce or tamari
– 3 tbsp Nutritional yeast
– 1/4 cup Fresh parsley, chopped
– Salt and pepper
1. Preheat oven to 425F. Cut off top of garlic head and place in aluminum foil sheet. Drizzle olive oil over and season. Wrap tight with aluminum and place in oven for 30-40 minutes or until golden brown.
2. Place beans, artichoke hearts, oats, lemon juice, dijon, soy sauce, and nutritional yeast in food processor and process until fully combined, then transfer to bowl.
3. Add chopped parsley and combine. Season to taste.
4. Use 1/3 cup and shape into patties.
5. Heat skillet and add oil. Cook each side 4-6 minutes or until golden brown.