In this episode of Veg Out, we talk all about the holidays: how to survive them without invoking family drama and keeping peace of mind at the same time. We talk about traditions, resources for convincing your parents to let you go vegan, and ways to converse with family members about the benefits of a vegan lifestyle.
- December 4, 1 pm – 4 pm — Vegan Holiday Cookie Exchange with the Vegan Baking Group
- December 4, 4:30 pm – 7:30 pm — 2016 Toronto Vegetarian Association Annual General Meeting
- December 10 — Volunteer Holiday Party
- December 19, 1 pm – 5 pm — Holiday Bake Sale & Book Sale at the TVA Resource Centre
- December 19 — Vegan Winter Market
For more events with the Toronto Vegetarian Association, visit our events calendar.
Listen Now: Veg Out: 379 – Holiday Survival Guide