Makes 4 servings
- 1 1/2 cups unsalted, shelled pistachios
- 1 cup chopped tomato
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 cup basil leaves
- ½ cup nutritional yeast
- pinch of crushed red pepper flakes
- 2 tablespoons olive oil (or more)
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 cup sundried tomatoes, sliced
1. Pulse pistachios, tomato, garlic cloves, basil, nutritional yeast and red pepper flakes in a food processor until a coarse purée forms.
2. Transfer to a bowl; stir in olive oil to form a thick, chunky sauce. Add more if needed until desired consistency is achieved.
3. Season with salt and pepper.
4. Garnish with sundried tomatoes and serve with zucchini noodles or pasta.