Care of Amy Symington
This snack takes less than 5 minutes to make and includes powerful anti-cancer ingredients like broccoli sprouts and shiitake mushrooms.
Makes 2 rolls
- 2 raw nori sheets
- 1 avocado, mashed
- 2 large shiitake mushrooms, sliced
- 2 handfuls broccoli sprouts or microgreens
- ½ cup cucumber, julienned
- ½ inch knob of ginger
- 2 teaspoons black sesame seeds
- 2 tablespoons toasted sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon low-sodium soy sauce/tamari
1. Spread each nori sheet with half of the mashed avocado.
2. Layer on shiitake mushrooms, broccoli sprouts, and cucumber.
3. Grate the ginger directly into each wrap and sprinkle with sesame seeds.
4. Roll up and dip into a combo of toasted sesame oil and tamari.