Care of Amy Symington
Makes 4 servings
- 1 tbsp sesame oil
- 1 bunch green onion, sliced and white and green separated
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 large red chilli, minced
- 2 cups oyster mushrooms, thinly sliced
- 1 bunch rapini, washed, steamed tender and dried
- 1/8 tsp salt
- 1 lemon wedge
- 1 tbsp white sesame seeds
1. In a large sauté pan over medium high heat add sesame oil. Once heated add the white parts of the green onions, garlic and chili and sauté until fragrant, about 3 minutes.
2. Next add mushrooms and sauté until brown, about 3 minutes.
3. Next add the rapini and cook for 5 minutes or until heated through and coated with oil and seasonings.
4. Sprinkle with salt and toss.
5. Place onto a serving plate, squirt with lemon, sprinkle with remaining green onions and sesame seeds.