Want to See Your Photo on the Cover of the 2017 Vegetarian Directory?
We are in the process of designing the cover for our upcoming 2017 Vegetarian Directory, and we need your help! We want to feature one or more photos of vegan cuisine from local veg-friendly businesses to showcase just how exciting and delicious Toronto’s vegan food choices are.
Every year 50,000 copies of the Vegetarian Directory are printed and distributed all over the GTA. 10,000 are handed out at the Veg Food Fest in September alone! That’s a lot of people that could be looking at your food every time they pick up the Directory!
If you would like the opportunity to have your photo featured on the cover, please carefully read the following Rules & Terms, then click the link below to submit your photo!
2017 Vegetarian Directory Photo Contest Rules & Terms of Service
• To enter, you must have a listing confirmed for the upcoming 2017 Vegetarian Directory. If you do not yet have a listing confirmed and are interested, please email email@example.com.
• You may submit up to three photos. These can be three different versions of the same subject, or three entirely different subjects.
• Photos must contain vegan food (no meat, dairy, eggs, honey, etc.) prepared by your business. Photos must contain food only.
• Photos may not contain: logos, brands, store-bought products, or people (hands are acceptable).
• Photos must be submitted in 300 dpi (high resolution), as a PDF, EPS, or JPG file format.
• Businesses that submit a winning photo will be credited in the Vegetarian Directory.
• Winning photo(s) will be selected by TVA. TVA reserves the right to use submitted photos for future promotional material.
• All photos must be submitted by Wednesday, July 13th.
• Contact firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
Click here to submit your photo.