Care of Ashley Sauve
This raw pâté is extremely delicious, nutritious and versatile! Try it in wraps, as a dip for veggies, a spread for crackers or as an addition to your favorite salads or grain bowls.
Makes 1.5 cups
- 1 cup raw sunflower seeds
- ½ tablespoon curry powder
- ½ teaspoon turmeric
- ½ lemon, juiced
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 1-2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon raw agave nectar
- Pinch of paprika
1. Place sunflower seeds in a bowl and cover with 3 cups cold water. Let soak for 6 hours (or overnight) in refrigerator. Drain before using!
2. In a blender or food processor, combine all ingredients except paprika.
3. Process, stopping to scrape down sides as necessary, until smooth.
4. Transfer to a bowl or other container, sprinkle with paprika and additional salt.