Don’t wait until the last minute to get your holiday gifts – score some sweet savings at TVA’s annual Holiday Sale and Open House! Come & meet members of the Toronto Vegetarian Association’s Board of Directors, indulge in treats at our vegan bake sale and pick up holiday gifts from our Vegetarian Bookstore.
- Buy any two books and get a pack of the coveted Earth Balance mac ‘n cheese (currently only available in the US) *while supplies last!
- New Year’s Resolution helpers: $5 off any of the following titles: Vegan for Her, Vegan for Life, The Plant-Powered Diet, Plant-Based Diet for Dummies, Raising Vegetarian Children, Never Too Late to go Vegan
- Local Authors Special: Get any two local authors’ cookbooks for $40 (Eat Raw, Eat Well, Bunner’s Cookbook, Raw, Quick & Delicious, Rawlicious at Home, Ripe from Around Here, the New Enlightened Eating
- The Terry Hope Romero Fan Pack: Both Salad Samurai and Vegan Eats World for only $40
- The Bryant Terry Fan Pack: Any two of Bryant’s cookbooks for only $40
Special note! We’ll also be collecting non-perishable vegetarian food items to donate to a local food bank so please bring along something to donate if you can.
Door prize! Everyone who drops by will be entered into a raffle draw for a gift pack with goodies from Food Fest exhibitors.
Where? TVA Resource Centre (17 Baldwin Street, 2nd floor). We regret that our resource centre is not wheelchair accessible. If you wish to purchase items from the bookstore, please feel free to phone ahead and a volunteer can meet you downstairs to make the purchase. 416-544-9800.
When? Saturday, December 20th from 1 to 4 pm
How much? The bake sale is pay-what-you-can (suggested donation: $2 for cupcakes and bars, $1 for cookies and truffles). And don’t forget, TVA members always get 10% off all purchases from the Resource Centre!