Where to hold your vegan wedding in Toronto
You asked, and the Toronto Vegetarian Association’s Facebook group answered.
Here are some tips on vegan-friendly wedding venues in Toronto that our community shared:
- Wishing Well Sanctuary in Bradford offers the opportunity to host your vegan wedding on their beautiful 15 acre property. Visit www.wishingwellsanctuary.org or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more info.
- Kortright Centre in Vaughan. It’s an eco-centre to boot, with a vegan menu. They will design your menus custom
- Lush & Lavish Salon does hair and nail care with vegan products. They are in Toronto and have wedding party packages. http://lushandlavish.com/
- The Enoch Turner Schoolhouse lets you bring in your own vendors so you can use it with a vegan caterer
- The Windsor Arms Hotel does in-house vegan catering
- Gladstone Hotel will create a completely vegan menu for the night
- The Artscape Venues in Toronto will also allow outside catering if you want to use a vegan catering company
- The Old Mill Inn and Spa in the west end of Toronto is a beautiful, historic building that can create a completely vegan menu for the night
- George Restaurant can create a vegan menu for a smaller wedding gathering/celebration
- Hockley Valley Resort will create a delicious vegan menu for a wedding there
- For more ideas and suggestions for vegan weddings in Toronto, check out this blog post: http://meshell.ca/blog/tag/wedding-2/