Sweet corn with avocado basil butter
Care of Amy Symington
- 6-7 cobs of sweet corn, husked, washed and roasted or grilled
- 1 cup basil
- 1 avocado
- 1 lime zested & juiced
- 1 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- pinch of sea salt & cayenne
1. Prepare the sweet corn. Depending on the size of the cobs, roast or grill for 10-15 minutes at 375°F or on medium heat until the kernels are tender.
2. Place all the remaining ingredients into a food processor and mix until smooth. Spread on top of the sweet corn to taste.