Care of Amy Symington
Makes 5 servings
You do make friends with salad, if you top it with this recipe’s delish dressing!
- 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tbsp fresh lemon juice
- 1 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 1 tbsp maple syrup
- pinch of salt
- 1 clove garlic, pureed
Directions: In a small bowl add ingredients. Whisk. Set aside until needed.
- 3 cups fingerling potatoes, largely diced
- 2 sweet potatoes, largely diced
- 1 leek, greens removed and chopped
- 1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tbsp fresh dill, chopped
- Black pepper to taste
Directions: Preheat oven to 400F. In a large bowl add potatoes, sweet potatoes, leeks and oil. Mix thoroughly.
Put potato mixture into a roasting dish or pan. Place in oven and bake for 30 minutes until potatoes are fork tender.
Remove from oven, place in a large heat safe bowl, sprinkle with dill and black pepper to taste, add dressing as needed and toss. Serve hot or refrigerate and serve cold.