Easter is on the way, which for a segment of the TVA population means celebrating, and for a segment of that segment means chocolate.
Warning: 4 out of 5 dentists will get fabulously wealthy if you read this post!
Live On Chocolate brings you organic, Fair-Trade treats that are sweetened with agave and yacon nectars. Did we mention they were handmade with raw vegan ingredients? They have for you:
- Coconut “Cream” eggs
- Solid Bunny
All treats will be available at The Sweet Potato, The Beet, The Big Carrot, Organic Garage and Baldwin-Naturals.
Bunner’s Bake Shop
They offer all vegan and all gluten-free goods. They posted on their Facebook page:
“We will start taking orders on April 2nd for the following:
- Easter Cake: Lemon Cake/Frosting with a fresh organic raspberry filling.
- Easter Cupcakes: Lemon Cake/Frosting with a purple rose on top (similar to the cake decoration)
- Strawberry-Rhubarb Pie *Agave-sweetened! (feeds 8-10)
- Creme Eggs!
We will only be taking orders until THURSDAY evening, and pick-ups for Easter goodies (excluding eggs because we have them every day) will ONLY be Friday-Sunday. Our hours will be regular operating hours Friday, Saturday & Sunday! (We will be closed on Monday).
If you don’t place your order on time, we’ll be making extras but they’re first come, first served!”
They offer free shipping in the GTA of their all-vegan cupcakes! Sit back and have these treats find their way to your door!
- Easter Creme Egg Cupcake. Completely Vegan And Delicious! Moist Chocolate Cupcake topped with a light, chocolate mousse and filled with a Rich vegan creme egg filling.
- Citrus Poppy-Seed Cupcake. For the Month of April Refresh yourself with our poppy-seed cupcake containing a blend of fresh citrus zest and juice, topped with a velvety cream cheese frosting.