|Love Lolli’s from Live on Chocolate|
Vegetarian Haven present a 4 or 5 course vegan meal, with a variety of choicesincluding:
- Pink Rice Paper wrapped with Strawberry, Mango, Avocado, Apple, fresh Mint and shredded Coconut resting on Arugula & crispy Lotus Root.
- Crispy Tofu Skin Roulade stuffed with Mashed Taro & Sweet Potato in a Sweet & Sour Citrus Mint Sauce, served with Asparagus, Arugula, Green Beans & Swiss Chard (wheat free option)
- Chocolate Avocado Mousse in Phylo Pastry Cups.
- Download the whole menu here!
- February 14th only.
- Reservations highly recommended!
- Winter Vegetables Bisque: carrot, celery, beet, onion, leek
- Grilled Sweet Potato Salad: grilled sweet potatoes with celery, carrot, cabbage, onion salad served with soy sauce vinaigrett
- Grilled Soy Protein (or Grilled Tofu for Gluten Free) with mushroom onion sauce and Butternut Squash, mushroom stuffin
- Price: $19.95 + tax
- Use your Vegetarian Discount Card for 10% off.
Commensal is offering the Aphrodisiac Valentine’s Day menu:
- Valentine’s Day Roasted Asparagus Parmigiano
- Mixed Greens with Raspberries
- Almonds & Vinegrette
- Veggie Soup with Nutmeg Crème Fraiche
- Choux Farcies & Crème Fraiche
- Easy Chocolate Covered Strawberries
- Two glasses of wine.
- Call for reservations. No coupons or other offers, like the Vegetarian Discoutn Card could apply.
- Free underground parking after 6pm.
Rawlicious is hosting a Valentine’s dinner at their Barrie, Bloor West & Yorkvillelocations. “It will be comprised of popular specials as well as new dishes! Two seatings: 6:30pm & 8pm. $45 per person. Reservations are a must!” Take a look at the menu here.
The Naked Sprout is offering a special Valentine’s day meal on either February 14th or February 15th. Meals come either raw or cooked, for lunch or for dinner for $30 per person. Call to make reservations. See menu here.
Fressen writes: “Love is in the air…. but it’s making us hungry! Celebrate Valentine’s Day with us and a special 4-course/$100 per couple Food Lovers menu this February 14th. Details to come, but in the meantime call (416-504-5127) to make your reservations.”
Sadie’s says: “We’re working on finalising the menus for our Valentine’s dinners. We’ll be doing two separate dinners this year, One on Valentine’s night and one on Sunday the 12th.”
Kiss Me! Caterers is hosting a Vegan V-Day Mixer! “Throughout this enchanted evening, we will be offering a selection of delicious savoury finger foods and decadent desserts (with gluten-free options) made with love.Whether you’re looking for friendship, romance, or a tasty night out with your special someone, vamoose those winter blahs with some Valentine’s magic! Queer-friendly event. Wheelchair-accessible. Cash bar on-site.”
- Date: Sunday, February 12
- Time: 7pm – 11pm
- Location: The TRANZAC (292 Brunswick Avenue), Tiki Room
- Cost: $20
- Tickets available now at Pancea – Toronto’s only vegan store, 588 Bloor Street West.
Black Oak Breweries’ V-Day Bash takes place at the brewery in Etobicoke on February 18th from 5-9 pm, and costs $20.00 for all you can eat and drink. “We’ll be featuring vegan chilli and vegan, ethically-traded chocolate treats from Chocosol. Try a Chocolate-Beer float!” Email TracyP@blackoakbeer.com to RSVP. Black Oak’s beers are also vegan friendly as “Black Oak beer does not contain or use animal products at any phase” according to our dear friends at Barnivore. Directions can be found here.
Very Special Concert to celebrate “Valentines Day and World Sound Healing Day.” Cost is $35/person. Includes a Raw Chocolate Desert (Provided by “Live on Chocolate “) and Organic Tea. Tickets on Line. 905-928-9706 for more information.
Live on Chocolate has put together three Valentine’s Day specials of Organic, Fair Trade Handmade Chocolates, they are available at LPK ‘s currently, and will be delivered to the Big Carrot and Panacea and The Beet Cafe for the Saturday the 11th. The Beet Cafe will also have a special dessert for Vday, heart shaped raw vegan chocolate lava cakes.
- Solid chocolate “Love Lolli’s”
- Box of 4 Cherry Vanilla Cream Hearts (made with cashew cream)
- Chocolate Gift Box with 5 chocolates inside (blue-green supreme, cherry vanilla cream hearts, turtle) inside a solid box of chocolate!
Kindfood brings you Black Magic LOVE Cake! “This crazy cake recipe that is deep and dark and rich with Black Cocoa and a touch of balsamic vinegar and frosted with Pink Champagne Frosting….Our Black Magic Love Cake will absolutely blow your mind (and the person you are trying to impress on Valentine’s. This cake serves 1 to 6!
|Sweets from the Earth|
Rashmi’s Bakery has a large selection ofValentine’s Day Cakes! All of the cakes are 100% vegetarian and nut-free, they can also be ordered as 100% vegan. This Valentine’s, enjoy our special delivery pricing! Details here.
Sweets from the Earth unveils their Valentine’s Day special is the Chocolate Cherry Cheesecake cupcake. Chocolate cupcake, swirled with cheesecake batter, topped with cherry filling and a dollop of cream cheese frosting then drizzled with fudge sauce. Seriously decadent. Available from retailers around the GTA or pre-ordered through the bakery, where you can use yourVegetarian Discount Card .
- tonnes of vegan chocolates including raw, organic, and fair trade
- coconut caramels
- hot chocolate varieties
- english toffee
- coconut brittle
- vegan fudge bars
- go max go candy bars
- valentine’s greeting cards
- raw valentine hearts
- rose gummies
- peanut butter pillows
- chocolate covered caramel boxes
- vegan themed stickers, shirts, & so much more!
Use code torveg5net for 5% off your order!